UHS is known for having remarkable (and sometimes eccentric) students with an astounding variety of experiences and talents. And even though we are also known for not being shy when it comes to talking about ourselves, it is still possible to unearth some quite unique things.
Let’s see if you can identify our mystery student based on these 5 facts about them:
- I have seven relatives who came over on the Mayflower.
- I am allergic to chocolate.
- I’ve built more than 10 computers from scratch.
- Three weeks ago I was bitten by a rabid dog in Haiti- so watch out!
- I detest the smell of roses.
Last issue’s mystery student: Sophomore Brian Kirz